How To Fix “Error: QuickBooks Is Unable To Send Your Email To Outlook”
How to Resolve Error QuickBooks Is Unable to Send Your Email to Outlook?
In today’s world, emailing is a fundamental piece of communication to get in contact with people around us. And, the most annoying error for almost any user could be the inability to send an email. In our understanding, you may be conscious of “QuickBooks” accounting software. This is certainly one of many leading software due to having amazing features. QuickBooks users can avail of various features while taking care of it. One of the features is “Emailing”. However, users can get stuck into an error message displaying “QuickBooks struggles to send email” while emailing a transaction or report.
In this article, we're going to explain how to get rid of “QuickBooks won t send email” error and also the causes behind it. If you should be unable to troubleshoot this error from your own end, take the assistance from one of our experts.
Exactly what are the causes behind “QuickBooks struggling to send email”?
As you know, every technical issue appears because of some specific reasons. One of the most crucial things is to understand the cause behind the reason. In order to diagnose the error “QuickBooks struggling to send email”, you need to understand the causes behind it. Feel the following variety of all of the required factors behind the same:
When your email settings have not been done correctly, then you may encounter QuickBooks not sending emails.
You can also face the error while using QuickBooks as an Administrator.
As a result of damaged QuickBooks components, you may lead to QuickBooks won’t send email.
While sending an email, the outlook account is opened when you look at the background.
Because of the damaged Outlook application.
If you work with an outdated type of Outlook, this may also the explanation for the occurrence of “QuickBooks struggling to send email”.
Due to the damaged MAP132.dll file, you may encounter the error.
Ways to get rid of “QuickBooks not able to send email” error message?
If you are concerned about what to do in the event of getting an Outlook error in your QuickBooks, then don’t fret at all. This might be just a setting issue that may be handled by using the below-mentioned solutions. Follow all of them one after another:
Solution 1: Verify your Internet Explorer Email Preferences
Web browser is employed by QuickBooks to access Web services when you look at the background. You have to check your Internet Explorer and reset your email preferences by following the steps mentioned below:
- To begin with, you need to power down QuickBooks.
- Now, launch Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools and click from the Settings menu.
- You have to choose Internet Options.
- After that, Programs tab and click on Set Programs.
- Select Set your default programs and choose the email services you need to utilize.
- Click on Apply and press OK.
- Lastly, close Web Browser.
Solution 2: Recreate the MAP132.dll file
We recommend you apply this solution under the supervision of an expert or a specialist. Since you will get it tough to apply listed here steps. All of the steps have already been mentioned below:
- To start with, you will need to restart your PC.
- Launch Microsoft Word while making a fresh document.
- Go right to the File menu and then click on Send.
- After that, select Email as PDF Attachment.
- Now, you need to make an effort to send a test email. If you are unable to do this, this indicates your Outlook has any issue.
And in case, you are able to send a message from Microsoft Word yet not in QuickBooks, then stick to the steps written below to eliminate this dilemma:
- To start with, you'll want to close most of the programs that are running within the background.
- Secondly, open the Windows Start menu and write “File Explorer” into the search box.
- Launch the File Explorer.
- Now, write C:\Windows\System32 into the search box.
- You need to search for Fixmapi.exe and launch it.
- Proceed with the on-going instruction
- s to solve your issue.
- After the repairing process will get completed, you need restarting the PC.
- Finally, you can easily launch QuickBooks and send a contact via it.
Solution 3: Check your email preferences
- Firstly, open QuickBooks and go directly to the Edit menu.
- Choose Preferences. In the event, you might be using Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft Exchange Server, then launch and check in to Outlook.
- Go to the menu and then click on Send Forms. From then on, pick the My Preferences tab.
- Choose Outlook while the email option.
- Lastly, click on OK.
- Just in case, you may be facing a problem while sending a test email from QuickBooks, then you need to toggle preferences through the use of the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Preferences.
- From then on, click on Send Forms through the menu.
- Click on My Preferences tab and select QuickBooks Email or Webmail.
- Meanwhile, choose OK. This will help you to toggle your requirements.
- You will need to repeat the above steps and revert to the My Preferences tab.
- Now, choose Outlook and press OK.
- Shut down QuickBooks with all the programs.
- Finally, you have to start your computer again.
Solution 4: Correct the admin privileges
Before after the steps written below, you should check that QuickBooks will not be set to automatically run as an administrator.
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Launch the Windows Start menu and write QuickBooks in the search box.
- Right-click regarding the QuickBooks icon and choose Open file location.
- Open the folder and right-click on the QuickBooks.exe file.
- Choose Properties and then click in the Compatibility tab.
- You need to unmark the Run the program as Administrator option.
- Lastly, choose Apply and press OK.
Solution 5: Use Clean Install to reinstall QuickBooks.
If you're still unable to fix the “QuickBooks is not able to send your emails to outlook” issue, then try to reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop for Windows. Stick to the steps to carry out so:
- To start with, be sure that a clear install would be the right choice for your needs.
- Then, collect most of the required information and produce the backup of one's data.
- After that, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop from your own computer.
- Now, make sure that you have installed the QuickBooks Tool Hub to be able to reinstall the QuickBooks desktop.
- Access the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool to download QuickBooks.
- Finally, it is possible to install QuickBooks again.
Last But Not Least
At this time, we wish to end our article on “QuickBooks not able to send email”. Hopefully, you have found the aforementioned post relevant and got all the required information regarding QuickBooks emailing. Aside from this, if you should be still getting a problem while using emailing in QuickBooks or would like to get more info regarding the software, then you can certainly directly relate to our experts. All you have to do is dial our toll-free QuickBooks 24/7 Support contact number.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire